Type of website: Corporate Website Effective date: 13th day of December, 2021
www.sol8.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Solutions 8 LLC. Solutions 8 LLC is the data controller and can be contacted at: [email protected] +1 480-442-7658 14747 N. Northsight Blvd. #111-212
- – The personal data we will collect;
- – Use of collected data;
- – Who has access to the data collected;
- – The rights of Site users; and
GDPR For users in the European Union, we adhere to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). For users in the United Kingdom, we adhere to the GDPR as enshrined in the Data Protection Act 2018. We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer as we do not fall within the categories of controllers and processors required to appoint a Data Protection Officer under Article 37 of the GDPR.
Consent By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
– When the legal basis for us processing your personal data is that you have provided your consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, it will not make processing which we completed before you withdrew your consent unlawful.
You can withdraw your consent by: Contacting us via email [email protected]
Legal Basis for Processing We collect and process personal data about users in the EU only when we have a legal basis for doing so under Article 6 of the GDPR. We rely on the following legal bases to collect and process the personal data of users in the EU:
- – Users have provided their consent to the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes; and
- – Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to take, at the request of a user, steps before entering a contract or for the performance of a contract to which a user is a party. If a user does not provide the the personal data necessary to perform a contract the consequences are as follows: We will not be able to provide services.
Data Collected Automatically When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- – IP address;
- – Location;
- – Hardware and software details;
- – Website activity
- – Clicked links; and
- – Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- – First and last name;
- – Email address;
- – Phone number; and
- – Auto fill data.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- – Submitting a form
- – Cookies
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Providing services; and
Third Parties We may share user data with the following third parties:
- – Hotjar;
- – Facebook Ads;
- – Google Ads; and
- – Google Analytics.
We may share the following user data with third parties:
- Website Activity.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- – Retargeting
- – Analytics
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
Other Disclosures We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- – If the law requires it;
- – If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- – To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- – To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved. You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination. While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Your Rights as a User Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- – Right to be informed;
- – Right of access;
- – Right to rectification;
- – Right to erasure;
- – Right to restrict processing;
- – Right to data portability; and
- – Right to object.
Children We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 16 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 16 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, or if you would like to exercise any of your other rights under the GDPR, please contact us here:
14362 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. #1000 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Do Not Track Notice Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We do not track the users of our Site over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. We are not responsible for and cannot guarantee how any third parties who interact with our Site and your data will respond to DNT signals.
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
- You can opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing emails. You can opt-out by clicking “unsubscribe” on the bottom of any marketing email.
- You can contact us via [email protected] You can opt-out by request you data to be removed via email.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Analytical cookies Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
- Targeting cookies Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you; and
- Third Party Pixels and Cookies
Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
- Monitor user preferences to tailor advertisements around their interests.
Complaints If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us through the contact methods listed in the Contact Information section so that we can, where possible, resolve the issue. If you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact a supervisory authority. You also have the right to directly make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Contact Information If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact us at: [email protected],
14747 N. Northsight Blvd. #111-212 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260