What we’re looking for:
We need a new Client Manager! This is a remote (work from home) position.
The foundation of our work is client relationships. We treat our clients like respected family members and it’s important to have the right people in the role of client manager.
At the same time, client managers need to have a thorough understanding of Google Ads in order to drive strategy, interface with the technical team, answer client questions, and help troubleshoot problems.
This unique mix of right brain (client relationship building and management) and left brain (Google Ads campaign strategy and data analysis) skills makes client managers very special people. They are the lifeblood of our organization and we’re looking to find more wonderful team members who can help us grow!
The ideal candidate:
• Google Ads: Experience with Google Ads is required. You are not expected to run Google Ads campaigns (those are run by our account specialists). However, you need to know Google Ads very well in order to help influence strategy, troubleshoot issues, and be the conduit between our account specialists and clients.
• Client management: The core of your job is relationship building. You need to be a person that cares deeply about helping make other people successful. That means managing expectations, being clear in your communication, and being willing to coach clients. You also need to be comfortable with challenging conversations and have the ability to diffuse tense situations and the foresight to navigate around potential pitfalls.
• Strategy: The client manager is the key to the campaign’s success! Your job is to learn about the client, understand who they are, what they sell, who they sell to, etc. And then, because you’re a Google Ads expert, use your knowledge to help build campaigns that ensure the clients are wildly successful. While you aren’t running the Google Ads campaigns yourself, you need to know Google enough to help assist in driving strategy with the Google Ads managers on our team.
• Problem solving: The cardinal sin at our company is asking someone a question you could have solved yourself. We need people who are willing to “figure it out” and don’t mind rolling up their sleeves. That doesn’t mean we aren’t here to support you, we are. But only when you encounter a problem that you truly can’t solve. You’re expected to bring more to the table than expected and hurdle problems, not allow them to get in your way.
Successful Client Manager personality profile:
• Taking charge
• Ambitious goals
• Professional growth
• Competition & winning
Make sure you’re comfortable with:
• All candidates must have access to a stable internet connection and quiet place to take calls.
• All job offers start with a 90-day trial to make sure that we’re the right fit for each other.