Senior Google Ads Strategist
This is a Senior-level leadership position at our Google Ads agency. We are looking for someone who has a deep technical understanding of Google Ads, digital marketing, attribution and has a strong acumen for business in general. This role is the subject matter leader within the Agency and in front of our clients, communication and presentation skills are key. Growth is in the name and we are looking for a Senior Google Ads Strategist to come in and do just that, grow.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Oversee multiple clients and become the Strategy Lead on assigned accounts.
• Ability to understand and defend various algorithmic bidding models based on various client KPIs
• Ability to work across multiple accounts at a single time
• Oversee campaign performance by monitoring daily pacing, KPIs, and implementing optimizations
• Conduct high-level research on macro-level trends and outside impacts on our clients campaign
• Expertly use digital tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre, Attribution tools, various CRMs, various data feed management tools etc…
• Be a leader with our internal teams and act as a key resource for strategy development
• This role comes with the opportunity to shine publicly on our YouTube channel and become a key voice in the world of digital marketing/Google Ads
• With several E-commerce clients, the ideal candidate should be up to date with the latest in platforms (Shopify, Squarespace, etc) and various online shopping channels
• Develop and follow internal processes and ensure correct implementation across campaigns.
• Maintain the highest levels of quality assurance
• Be a thought leader! This role is asked to take what is learned through our clients experiences, accomplishments and successful tests and publish through our exterior marketing channels
What makes a Senior Google Ads Strategist?
✔ 5+ years of Google Ads experience
✔ Advertising Agency experience is required
✔ Experience with 3rd party search attribution software a must
✔ Experience with managing shopping feed
✔ General knowledge of marketing channels outside of Google (Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn) and how they play with Google Ads
✔ Indepth experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre, Attribution tools, various CRMs, various data feed management tools
✔ Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights
✔ Creative problem solver
✔ Managerial experience
✔ Willingness to go above and beyond for your clients needs including some extended work days (but only when needed, we promise!)
✔ Commitment to our agency Core Values: Truth, Responsibility, Heart
✔ Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
✔ You are a natural leader and in group settings your team looks to you for direction and decision making